When is the 2nd Annual Phoenixville Beer & Wine Festival?
Mark your calendar for Saturday, May 12, 2018 from 12pm – 4:30pm. Tickets go on sale at noon on Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
Where is the Phoenixville Beer & Wine Festival located?
762 Pike Springs Road
Phoenixville, PA 19460
How much are tickets and what do they include?
VIP Ticket: $65 (SOLD OUT in 2017)
When: 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Early admission – one hour prior to general session
- Special commemorative VIP-only glass
- Exclusive access to special beers and wines available only to VIP ticket holders
- Unlimited sampling for the duration of the event
VIP Designated Driver: $20
When: 12 pm – 4:30 pm
- Early admission to the event
- Same as VIP minus the beer and wine
- Complimentary drinks & snacks during remainder of event
Standard Ticket: $40 (SOLD OUT in 2017)
When: 1:00 pm – 4:30pm
- Admission to the event
- Sampling Glass
- Unlimited sampling
Standard Designated Driver: $10
When: 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Admission to the event
- Complimentary drinks and snacks
Is there a limit to how many samples I get with my ticket?
No! The admission price includes your unlimited three-ounce pours of beer and one-ounce pours of wine!
Will breweries run out of certain beers?
Occasionally, a brewery will run out of or “kick” a keg, but we have ample beers, ciders, meads, wines and spirits to sample and enjoy!
Will there be food vendors available?
Yes. 2018 Restaurants are listed here.
Can I bring in beer, food or other alcoholic beverages?
No. Outside food and drinks are not permitted. Food is available from several tasty food trucks and restaurants.
Can I bring my children and/or pets?
No one under age 21 will be admitted, so please get a babysitter. Pets are not allowed (except service dogs).
Can someone under age 21 enter the Brew Fest as my Designated Driver?
No. This is a 21+ only event – no one under 21 will be admitted. ALL attendees will need to present proper State ID and wear a festival wristband.
Can my Designated Driver have a beer sample?
No. Designated Drivers are not allowed to sample beer. Designated Drivers can drink unlimited soda and water and enjoy the experience.
All attendees are expected to sample responsibly – this is a tasting event. Intoxicated guests will be denied entry to the event. Any guest found visibly intoxicated and is causing a disturbance, as determined by the event organizers, will be asked to leave without a refund.
Is the Festival canceled if it rains?
No! This is a rain or shine event under several large pavilions – in the event of inclement weather, wear boots, a rain coat and pack an umbrella.
We would like to stay the night in Phoenixville. What hotels are near the Festival?
These local hotels are within driving distance to the event:
- Sheraton Great Valley, 707 East Lancaster Avenue, Frazer, PA 19355
- Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge/Oaks 100 Cresson Blvd., Phoenixville, PA, 19460
- Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge 500 Cresson Blvd Oaks, Phoenixville, PA, 19460
Is there parking?
Yes. Ample parking is available on site. Please enter off of Route 113 (Pike Springs Road) and follow the signs for parking.
I live in town, but don’t want to drive. How do I get to the festival?
Shuttles bus locations are to be determined.
What other transportation options are available?
Every guest should have a plan to get home safely!
- Uber – use this code to save $20 on your ride
- Arrange for a Designated Driver
Will there be tickets for sale at the festival gate?
** No tickets will be sold at the door.
I bought tickets but cannot attend – can I get a refund?
The Phoenixville Beer & Wine Festival is a “rain or shine” outdoor event. NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
Can I bring my camera?
Yes, please bring your camera with you! Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks are not allowed. Professional photographers and media outlets should arrange access in advance through our Public Relations department – please contact us for more information.
Are any items prohibited?
The following items are prohibited: Children and pets (except service dogs). Drugs and drug paraphernalia, weapons of any kind (including guns, knives, explosives, scissors or other sharp implements), skateboards or roller skates, drones, selfie sticks, glassware, tents, portable furniture, fire pits or coolers.
Festival management may reject items at their discretion on a case-by-case basis.
- Bring cash – for food and souvenirs! Some vendors do not accept credit cards.
- How are you getting home? Uber is available, take a taxi, arrange a designated driver, walk or take public transportation.
- Don’t drink on an empty stomach – food is available for purchase from seven great food vendors.
- Stay hydrated – drinking water in plastic bottles is available for free. Please help yourself!